Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friend?

You're my friend? No way~!!
I hate you..
STOP SHOWING OFF ALREADY!!
I'm sick of you...
Annoying bitch..
Going out with you all is not fun!!
Always go in to those stupid stores, so the stupid things, and somemore want me to go in the FREAKING FISH SPA!!
I hate this kind of things. Those relaxing things are not suitable for me and waste money..
You only know how to spend your money on those useless branded things..
I'm totally the different person compare to you.So stop pulling me down with you.
You thought I'm stupid like others? No I'm not.
SOMEMORE YOU STILL SAY YOOGEUN IS STUPID HUH??!
Seriously, I can't forgive you for this,this is too much for me...
You thought Yoogeun is some random kid that dance SHINee's song??
You don't even know who he is...You don't know everything!
You're beyond stupid,ugly bitch,self-centered asshole..bloody girl...
What for you attacked Ong Wei Ming? You'll be happy? Maybe..but it's only for a while..
You sucks..


1 comment: